Monday, January 24, 2011

Brew Stand Build

So I came up on some uni-strut that I can use to build my brew stand. I drew up some quick sketches of what I wanted and made my cuts today!
Basically, it's a 6'x2'x2' cart with 2 burners (one on each side) and a place for my Mash Tun Cooler in the middle. I still have to purchase all the hardware for the keggles and mash tun so I can attach hoses to them, that in return, will be attached to a pump with cam-locks.
Looking forward to getting this project started!
Follow the progress here:
Brew-Rig Build







2 comments:

  1. The best thing about brewing is having the ability to create gadgets, tools and equipment to make brewing better. This is one of those projects. I am so fired up to see the build process from concept to completion. Creating this brew stand will bring your brewing knowledge to the next level. The understanding of your equipment is key to great beers.

    ReplyDelete